Range of Services
James Neubert Architects pursues private work in the residential and commercial markets by way of references, advertising and client referrals. We also serve corporate clients, developers and contractors as needs arise. Our work ranges from complete building services to limited services like consulting on sustainable methods, small remedial work, roof replacement, site landscape improvement design, recommendations to help sell your home, space planning, permitting or tenant fit-up.
We also maintain ongoing relationships with real estate brokers, trading knowledge about available properties and showing prospective homeowners or sellers what can be done with their home to maximize its value. This has resulted in greatly successful remodels and a wider client base.
List of Services:
- House additions
- Accessory Dwelling Units ( “ADU’s”)
- Whole-house remodels
- Second story additions
- Kitchen and bath remodels
- Accessibility projects (Ramps, improved access)
- Commercial Tenant Improvements (T.I.)
- R3.1 Residential Care Facilities
- Curb appeal improvements (front façade “makeovers”)
- Front entry enhancements
- Decks, Arbors, Landscape improvements
- Outdoor Kitchens